Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP...

No, not band camp but camp that was was kilometers from home, work and the hustle bustle city.
I went with my beloved friends Vanessa, Katie, Mandy, Angie and her boyfriend Ryan.
Twas gone for 3 days but slept for 2 nights. We discovered so many sea creatures and Vanessa and i were taught how to play poker thanks to Ryan.
It was so good to unwind with friends, relax by the beach and tan. Thinking i would get an even tan on my whole body, i got this mad shorts tan :( my top half is fine but when it comes to my face, i have such an ugly sunglasses tan. When i take off my glasses you can tell the tip of nose is darker than the top half. So sad! Now i have this uneven coloured face :(
Pretty pictuers thatt were taken on our wonderful trip! The piccZzZzZ start from the bottom and works up till the top.








No comments:

Post a Comment