Sunday, May 2, 2010

HEY BOB

I just realised that i haven't typed up a post in a very long time. Not much has happened other than i chopped all my hair off. Yes, i have a bob now, well not a bob, a Rhianna bob going on. I like it, it's different but i do want to go shorter just cause i've had this length before and i've never gone shorter... I was thinking of a pixie cut butttt i don't think it will be work with my naturalee curls, i know i'll have a afro instead. Grrrr!
I was thinking of getting my hair permantly straightened but curly regrowth? Not really my thing. I also went back to my natural hair colour, no more browwnnn just dark ugly brown. I miss having a light colour but its hard to keep retouching the roots. I would always have to get it done professionally and money to always a problem :(
I spend soo much money on foooodd, its ridicolous! And magazines!!!!! It's bad.
Anyways these are a few shots of me and the bob just mucking around.
xo







No comments:

Post a Comment