Monday, May 3, 2010

voltAGE

I was invited to a design exhibition by my friend Sara from work, she is now finishing her last year in Costume Design. Sara and her team were so amazing! Their designs were SOOOOO GOOOODDD! It was like Lady GaGa meets Alexander McQueen. It was brilliant!
VoltAGE wasn't only showcasing costume design, but fashion and illustration. I didn't post up the pictures of illustration because they were so blurry but they were amazing as well! The whole show reminded me of year 12 and major works. Ahh brings back good and bad memories...










The skirt is actually made out of cardboard! Disappointed! It would look really good if it was made with fabric.


SHOES TO DIE FORRRRRRRRRRR!

Lady GaGa?





Reminded me of John Galliano's couture line last year.



Sara modelling her friend's work! She's the one with the conehead, doesn't she look marvellous?!


The man roaring up the crowd is Sara's design. Amazing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment