Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A MOMENT. A LOVE. A DREAM. A LAUGH

Okay, so it has been ridiculously too long since my last ever post. Nothing extravagant has happen only the occasional get-togethers and night outs. I've neglected this and moved onto Tumblr ( www.meetmeinthealley.tumblr.com). I feel terrible even though this is just a virtual journal.

The year is soon ending and i must say 2010 wasn't the greatest... I definately had the best nights with my best girls and the feeling of being able to wake up to a day filled with nothing to do except to sit in front of the tele and watch cheesy romantic drama movies. And obviously the lowdowns, carrying this stupid guilt feeling everyday, makes me lower my head in shame (another story, another post).

I really do hope 2011 will my year to shine. Get out of the shithole workplace i'm in and move into something i really enjoy. Try to become more sociable, enthusiastic, determined, appreciative and most of all inspired oh and happy. off course.
Because my head is completely empty, i shall leave you with a good cover of "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap done by Ellie Goulding...
Goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment