Sunday, July 11, 2010

INDONESIA

Best trip so far. It was only me and my dad, it gave us good bonding time. The first few photos were taken in Bali, stayed there for 2 days, but it was the best 2 days ever. The most amazing villa i've been to. It was ridiculously ginormous! I insisted dad to sleep on the same bed cause the room was so big! The pool was amazing! The weather especially! Shits on the winter cold here in Sydney.
The rest of the pictures are of Malang which is where we live. We did alot of travelling just because my dad owns a flower farm and we were going back there heaps also visiting my grandparents and aunties and uncles. So much to do in a short period of time.
The last few shots of cue little boutiques and awesome ceiling is from Jakarta, the shopping there is crazzles! The cute little shops were my favourite. Kle, was my favourite store, the girl was so lovely! She made my night as lame as that sounds haha.
Overall, i had a really good time. I did feel abit homesick at one stage just cause i can't speak the language that well and no one can speak english so i had troubles communicating with my relatives. I can't wait to go there again hopefully the end of the year with the whole family so we can spend more time with them.







































No comments:

Post a Comment